How do I get a new sluice (driveway) pipe?

If your driveway pipe needs to be replaced, and you are a town resident who lives on a town-maintained road, the Highway Department will install a new pipe for you after you have purchased the pipe from us. Please call the garage at 607-669-4323 for more information and prices.

We need to know your address, length and diameter of the pipe and when you need it installed. DIG Safe NY needs to be contacted, which takes a few days for the proper facilities to mark out the property. We can assist with pipe size upon evaluation. Questions? Please call us at the Highway Department.

-A A +A