Who do I call to report road maintenance issues?

Town of Binghamton Highway Department - Town roads



County Roads- Roads located in the Town of Binghamton, but maintained by Broome County


These include the following: Hawleyton Road, Park Avenue, Saddlemire Road, Murphy Road, Pierce Creek Road, Powers Road and Brady Hill Road.

-A A +A