How can I change my mailing address on my tax bill?

All property owners in the Town are responsible for keeping their addresses current. We cannot change your address for your tax bill without a written request from the property owner. All permanent changes must go through the Broome County Real Property Tax office. Change of address forms are available at the Town of Binghamton Tax Collector’s office and also at the County tax office. Please contact the Tax Collector for assistance.

-A A +A