Handicap Tag

The disabled person (temporary or permanent) must complete form MV-664.1 (available at the Town Hall or Department of Motor Vehicles) and have the physician complete that portion.  Present the completed form to the Town Clerk for issuance of a hang tag.  If you hold a valid driver's license, it must be presented at the time of application. 

Click here to download an Application for a Parking Permit or License Plates for Persons with Severe Disabilities.

-A A +A