Water & Sewer Billing
Water/sewer bills are now being collected at the Highway Garage (Water/Sewer Dept.) located at 865 Hawleyton Road. (Phone number: 607-669-4323). Payments are no longer being collected in person at the Town Hall. However, the outside drop box at Town Hall is still available for drop-off payments, and there is also an inside drop-box in the Town Hall foyer for your convenience. Thank you.
Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Summer Hours During June, July, & August:
Tuesday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The November water/sewer billing is the first billing in an annual cycle. Here are the dates for our billing cycles: (Bills will be mailed near these dates)
November 1 (1st billing) – due in early December
February 1 (2nd billing) – due in early March
May 1 (3rd billing) – due in early June
August 1 (4th billing) – due in early September
- Payments can be made in person at the Water/Sewer/Highway Dept. at 865 Hawleyton Road.
- There is a mail slot available for after-hour payments at the Highway Dept. There is also a mail slot available for after-hour payments at the Town Hall, located at 279 Park Avenue.
- Payments must be made in full; no partial payments accepted.
- Payments are due within 30 days of receipt. 10% penalty is added if received after due date.
- Delinquent unpaid amounts will become a lien against the property and placed on the tax roll if not paid in full by October 15.
SPECIAL NOTE: Because we are a government agency, we cannot incur the cost of using credit cards. Therefore, you, the user, will incur the cost. Please click here to review the service fees.
Annual Water Quality Reports
All of our meters are Neptune electronic read meters. We have upgraded all of the the meters throughout the Town to electronic read. We are now able to read all the water meters throughout the Town within a few hours. We use the equipment located in the vehicle to drive by and read electronically.
Water & Sewer Billing
Assistant Water Superintendent
After Hours Phone Number and Emergency Number:
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday – 7:00am to 3:30pm
June, July & August, Tuesday through Friday – 6:00am to 4:30pm
After Hours Phone Number
Emergency Phone Number